sabato, agosto 20, 2005

summer rain

After some summer hard work I finished a paper I'm presenting in Liverpool. If someone is interested you can found the paper here(Probably this link won't work. I'm sorry about that but I'm sure the cool Guy who's managing the server will kix the problem as soon as possible. Meanwhile if you email me or leave me a comment I will send you a copy). Obviously comments are welcome. I'm not sure about how I feel about this paper. Obviously I like the topic (the relationship between digital technology and private property), it's the main topic of my PhD research but what I realised during this writing time is that's so a huge topic. Now I'm here watching at this mountain unable to focus the borders. Worst is the fact that while I'm stuck with this problem my mind is still looking for new perspectives and for new conceptual linkage.

2 Comments:

At 8/23/2005 09:33:00 AM, Blogger Marika said...

Luca, I can't download the article. Is there something wrong with the link?

 
At 8/24/2005 11:03:00 AM, Blogger FG said...

The paper is availabe for download also here.

 

Posta un commento

<< Home