martedì, maggio 31, 2005

Blogging EU failure

These days seem so bad. I guess most is related to the EU referendum in French and to the question "what's next". Whatever is your opinion about THIS constitution I've always thought that to build something you have at least to start. By the way I'm still working on the paper about VideoBlog and I'm analysing a short interview I had with Ryanne. There's something very interesting in these quotations I quickly realized that television, as a tool, was not effectively able to initiate a two way conversation between audience and creator. ... and later.... I believe that as videoblogging becomes more widespread, a more diverse group of voices will be heard throughout the world. It seems to me that (video)blogs could be read as part of some kind of "continuous discourse" made by (video)bloggers. I'll keep on working.

3 Comments:

At 6/03/2005 11:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonimo said...

what's a video blog? I want it! do you have one? I want it ...

 
At 6/18/2005 12:59:00 PM, Blogger Existentialist Number Nine said...

A shame about the EU referendum. It's amazing how limited mainstream media coverage in Australia is of worldy events such as that.

About the videoblog, sounds very interesting, I can see where the use of videoblogging would of course differ from traditional television broadcasting in creating more then just a one to many distribution method, and in fact would become a part of more interactive form of discourse. I'm all for it! I'll be traveling around Japan the second half of next year, and will definitely look into using a vblog for communication with peers and everyone else!

 
At 6/19/2005 01:47:00 PM, Blogger Existentialist Number Nine said...

Oh I know the EU isn't hard hitting news like some countries bombing other countries. Unfortunately we don't get THAT news either! Ha! I would much prefer getting news that atleast seems like its about a step forward e.g. about the EU, then a story about two tiger cubs being saved from an avalanche by a dog.

Anyways, we do get a wide range of news here through sources other then commercial television.

Will contine to look into this vlog thing, ttyl.

 

Posta un commento

<< Home