giovedì, giugno 23, 2005

Theories

What's the right theoretical background to approach (new) media studies? What's a theoretical background for? Last week I was in a Conference in Campobasso and between the remarks I (better: we) received some focused on the absence of "quotation" in my speech. Of course I have a theoretical approach! I guess that Social System Theory could, at least, be defined this way! But is it really necessary to declare our approach every time? I think that theories (all kind of theories) are no more than useful tools. I might be wrong.

1 Comments:

At 6/30/2005 03:41:00 PM, Blogger Marika said...

Sure you have a theoretical approach! If Luhmann isn't theoretical enough, I don't know who is... You should prepare a brief declaration to be announced anytime it seems to be requested ;-)

 

Posta un commento

<< Home