giovedì, aprile 20, 2006

world of warcraft naming

Charlotte Hagström, aka Berthamanson, an honored member of the Truants is doing a research about naming in World of Warcraft. "How do you choose your name?" "what's the relationship between your name and yourself?" "do you choose a name that fitted well with you character or with yourself?". A lot of questions that could easily lead you (as they leaded me when I answered) to the fashinating subject of RealWorld/onlineworld identity issues. I just realized how complex has been the choice of Baldanders (name took from a Borges book) as my unique nickname for all my online-gaming activities. If you would like to helo Charlotte on her research you can email (charlotte.hagstrom@etn.lu.se).

2 Comments:

At 4/24/2006 06:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonimo said...

non sapevo fosse preso da borges...

 
At 4/25/2006 08:23:00 PM, Blogger Luca said...

Manuale di Zoologia Fantastica. Ce l'hai anche. Lo sapevi.

 

Posta un commento

<< Home