martedì, ottobre 25, 2005

testing flock

I'm trying out Flock, the Social Browser. It seems promising, it's not so responsive on my old powerbook G3 but it crashed just one since yesterday that it's quite good for a pre-release version. I still have to fully understand if my idea of the wed is going to change thanks to it. Obviously a blog software integrated in the browser (that I'm using right now) it's something good but I'm still using a feed aggregator to read my favourites blog. Blogging is not only write, is mainly be connected.

2 Comments:

At 10/31/2005 01:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonimo said...

what's the social browser???

 
At 11/02/2005 05:57:00 PM, Blogger Luca said...

step 1. google "flock"
step 2. download it
step 3. try it out

:-)
it's "just" a web browser that would like keep togheter several "social software" technologies... so you can browse your RSS feed, post in you blog, share you favourites with delicious, publish your pics in flickr and so on. :-)

 

Posta un commento

<< Home